Transfer all campaign ads, data, keywords to new account

5stard...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 1:24:25 AM2/5/18
to AdWords API Forum
I have an adword account that is temporarily suspended until my contractors lic. is verified which will take 2 weeks. Meantime, I have another adword account that is verified but has no ads, campaigns, keywords on it. Is there a way to transfer everything from one account to the other account without having to recreate everything from scratch.

Ian

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Feb 5, 2018, 2:22:54 AM2/5/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Ian,

On the AdWords API perspective, it is not possible to transfer the data from your suspended AdWords account to your other AdWords account. You will need to create these entities separately using their respective AdWords API services (CampaignServiceAdGroupService, etc.). On the AdWords product perspective, as far as I know, this is also not possible, however, you can post this concern in the AdWords Community Forum for further assistance and to confirm if this is really supported or not on the AdWords UI.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team