Getting issue while Sharing Placement exclusion list among campaigns

cv

May 29, 2020, 10:48:14 AM5/29/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I was trying to the shared Placement exclusion list among campaigns through Google Ads API - PHP beta.
I am able to shared the campaign for Type search and display, but not with video.

When sharing the Placement exclusion list with video campaign I was getting an error : The customer is not eligible to mutate this resource."

Can you please check Is video campaign not allowed to be shared?

My Response:

Operation 0 failed with error: The customer is not eligible to mutate this resource.

Operation 1 succeeded: Shared Criteria Added with resource name 'customers/XXXXXXXXXX/campaignSharedSets/13YYYYY42~ZZZZZZZZZZ'.

Operation 2 succeeded: Shared Criteria Added with resource name 'customers/XXXXXXXXXX/campaignSharedSets/13YYYYY62~ZZZZZZZZZZ'.

Operation 3 succeeded: Shared Criteria Added with resource name 'customers/XXXXXXXXXX/campaignSharedSets/13YYYYY22~ZZZZZZZZZZ'.

Operation 4 succeeded: Shared Criteria Added with resource name 'customers/XXXXXXXXXX/campaignSharedSets/15YYYYY62~ZZZZZZZZZZ'.

Thanks

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

May 29, 2020, 2:56:11 PM5/29/20
to chirag....@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Video campaigns cannot be created or mutated with in the API. This includes adding/excluding placements to them. Please follow our blog for any updates.

Regards,
Anthony
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zstLf:ref