Regarding Call metrics call details report

pravin.s...@frequence.com

Mar 13, 2018, 3:54:29 PM3/13/18
to AdWords API Forum

Hi,

I am trying to download Call metrics call details report through AdWords API, however, the CallStatus column has values like : GoogleVoiceCallType_Inbound or GoogleVoiceCallType_Missed, instead of having predicate values like RECEIVED, MISSED, UNKNOWN. Even if we set the predicates for this field to have one of these 3 values, and call useRawEnumValues(true) on ReportSettingsBuillder object, we don't get these predicate values in CallStatus field.

Similar is the case with DayOfWeek field, if we set predicate values for this field to have one of the following values MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY and call useRawEnumValues(true) on ReportSettingsBuillder object, we instead get values like SHASTA_DAY_OF_WEEK_WED etc.

Can you let me know if i am missing something here to get the correct predicate values for both these fields in this report?

Thanks,
Pravin Sreedharan.

Peter Oliquino

Mar 14, 2018, 12:55:59 AM3/14/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Pravin,

In order to better investigate the issue, could you send to me your clientCustomerId, the complete report definition you used and the report file that you generated? You may reply to me using the Reply privately to author option.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team