Dynamic ad targeting error

Alex Singh

Aug 7, 2017, 2:57:30 AM8/7/17
to AdWords API Forum
Dear member,

I'm setting up a dynamic ad targeting for one of my clients and I have no idea why I am being showing this error
"Bid has too many fractional digits"
Can somebody explain this to me?

Thanks

*This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Aug 7, 2017, 4:14:24 AM8/7/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Alex,

Could you confirm if you are using the AdWords API? In regards to the error message, if your value is not an exact multiple of the minimum unit of your account's currency, it will generate the BID_TOO_MANY_FRACTIONAL_DIGITS error.

Please check here for the list of minimum values per currency code. Take note that the values is of type Money and represented in micros.

Let us know if you have further clarifications.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team