Report in a different language

Anup Mamachan

Nov 17, 2017, 5:55:02 AM11/17/17
to AdWords API Forum

I am using API to fetch campaign performance report. Is  it possible to fetch the report in a different language format/locale other than engish.
As my client is from a different locale I would like to generate the report in same language format.

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Nov 17, 2017, 11:02:56 AM11/17/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Anup,

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to download these reports in any other language than English, via the AdWords API. However, please keep an eye out on our blog for more updates.

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

Anup Mamachan

Nov 17, 2017, 12:33:14 PM11/17/17
to AdWords API Forum

Is there any way to set the number formats as per the locale.

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Nov 17, 2017, 3:59:53 PM11/17/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Anup,

If your concern is about retrieving report number formats based on locale, I'm afraid, currently it is not possible to do so. You may refer to this guide for all the supported formats of various fields returned by the reports.

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team