KeywordsPerformanceReport Quality Score Device Segmentation

bansal...@hotmail.com

Jul 10, 2018, 2:34:16 PM7/10/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello -

In Keyword Performance Report Quality Score is segmented by Device. How can I calculate single Quality Score for the Keyword from this data?

Thanks,
Gaurav

Teja Makani

Jul 10, 2018, 6:04:32 PM7/10/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Gaurav,

QualityScore is an attribute in KeywordsPerformanceReport is available for each keyword (1 row per keyword without using any segmentation). When you apply Devicesegmentation you may get more than one row for a keyword. Note that if the same keyword present in the different campaigns then you will be getting one row for each with the same keyword ID even without segmentation and they may not have the same Quality Score. If your question was something different please elaborate.

Regards,
Sai Teja, AdWords API Team.

bansal...@hotmail.com

Jul 11, 2018, 5:06:49 PM7/11/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Thanks Teja. I am using Keywords id and adgroups id as a key to define keyword so this combination should be unique.

Is there a way to get Keywords quality score directly from the Device segmented one? I am assuming this is not simply an average of other formula?

Thanks,
Gaurav

Teja Makani

Jul 12, 2018, 1:53:10 PM7/12/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Bansal,

Are you able to get this data from the AdWords UI? If so, could you share the screenshot of that report view? The quality score is tied to the keyword and ideally not specific to the platform. Please check here for more details. While running the Keywords Performance Report using the API even if you segment by Device, you will get the same quality score for all the devices. If your question was different, could you share the screenshot as requested?