Selector paging start index is too high.. (Error: SelectorError.START_INDEX_IS_TOO_HIGH, FieldPath: , Trigger: 110000) for FeedItemService

Karan Vohra

Jun 16, 2016, 3:28:09 AM6/16/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

We are getting the following error while Feed Items via FeedItem Service:

Selector paging start index is too high.. (Error: SelectorError.START_INDEX_IS_TOO_HIGH, FieldPath: , Trigger: 110000)

We have implemented paging in our code of 10K results at a time.

It seems like we can have 5M feeditems at account level and hence the above solution is not working for big accounts and we are not able to get the data from google.

Kindly advise. Can we do filtering on campaign ids by passing in selector? Not sure if it will work.

Thanks!

Peter Oliquino

Jun 16, 2016, 4:07:00 AM6/16/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Karan,

You could narrow down the results by using predicates when using the Selector for FeedItemService. Another solution would be to get your data using reports. You may also refer to this article on our blog for a discussion on how to retrieve large result sets.

Thanks,
Peter
AdWords API Team