How to query the API for paid views on a youtube video?

Strutio

Sep 9, 2019, 6:09:43 AM9/9/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

Background: I have a youtube channel and an adwords account. Some of the youtube videos have paid views. I use the google data api to get the video ids of my channel. Now i want to query the google adwords api to get the amount of paid views that video has received. Is that possible? Language does not matter too much, but I'd prefer python.

If that is not possible: Can I do it the other way around? Get all paid views for all videos in that adwords account?

Best regards and thanks in advance!