Unable to find campaigns in AD_PERFORMANCE_REPORT which are present in CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT

fibinse...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2019, 7:40:49 PM1/10/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi all

Using the AdWords API, I'm not able to find all the campaigns present in the Adwords UI. These are present in the Campaign Performance Report but not in the Ad Performance Report.
There is a difference of about 30 odd campaigns which I'm unable to account for.

I'm using the report_downloader from the google ads Python API with the following report definition:
 report_format = {

'selector': {

'fields': ['CampaignName'],

},

'reportName': '{:s}'.format(report),

'reportType': '{:s}'.format(report),

'downloadFormat': 'CSV',

'dateRangeType': 'LAST_7_DAYS'

}

 The `report` is the variable that holds the report names : CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT and AD_PERFORMANCE_REPORT.
Could anyone shed some light on why this would happen ?

Thanks!

Dannison Yao (AdWords API Team)

Jan 10, 2019, 10:39:31 PM1/10/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Fibinse,

To further investigate, could you provide the clientCustomerId used and some of CampaignId or CampaignNames not present in your Ad Performance Report via Reply privately to author?

Regards,
Dannison
AdWords API Team