Google AdWords Developer Token Approval Email

hsn.elami...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2018, 4:29:19 PM3/15/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello

I'm managing a big website with million of daily visitors for online gaming and also a developer with passion to automate most of daily life tasks, Ten days ago i applied for AdWords developer token to automate my campaigns keyword research process using my internal command line app which im the only one will going to use, my application got rejected as it cant use keyword research only (as per AdWords poilcy) i locked myself up in my room for another sven days coding day and night till i finished a complete solution that can take my csv file and create campaigns on the fly for thousands of highly optimized ads with one click, i re-submitted my application this time with confidant that im aligning with google AdWords policies %100 (i even shared my complete source code using a public repository in the design document), i got below answer from approval team

"The account you applied from does not have much spend history in AdWords..."

I'm a little confused, despite the fact that i spent hundred of hours creating my app, and im complying %100 with AdWords policies, i can't find a single line that refer to AdWords spending history to be pre-approved ! or any reference for spending limits to start submitting the application .

I'm really tired and not sure what to do next, feeling like shooting the dark, Anyone know can help me with this ? i really appreciate some help here to get approved from experienced people like you.

Thanks in advance

Peter Oliquino

Mar 15, 2018, 11:09:51 PM3/15/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

My apologies for the inconvenience that you are encountering with your application. To better assist you, could you confirm if what you are applying for is basic access for your developerToken? If yes, could you provide your clientCustomerId as well? You may reply to me via the Reply privately to author option.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team
Message has been deleted

hsn.elami...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2018, 8:25:33 AM3/16/18
to AdWords API Forum
Thanks Peter,

I just received an update for the approval process on my email. That was really quick, you guys are the best :)

Venkat

Jun 17, 2019, 8:25:40 AM6/17/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I'm also facing the same issue. Please help me.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 17, 2019, 11:17:51 PM6/17/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. My apologies, however, as developer token approvals are already outside of our scope. You can directly get in touch with the Compliance Team via this link as they are better equipped to assist you regarding this matter.

Best regards,
Peter
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UBnidP:ref