Fatel error for 'cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate' on Adword API V201802

leadport...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2018, 1:39:08 AM3/12/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi guys,

i m trying to Update to Adword API to  V201802 PHP client library in my project. After getting configured with adword credentials and all , i have run examples files and get one error after another. BUt I got this 'Fatel error of 'cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate'

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'GuzzleHttp\Exception\RequestException' with message 'cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate (see http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)' in C:\Users\ladewig\vendor\guzzlehttp\guzzle\src\Handler\CurlFactory.php:187 Stack trace: #0 C:\Users\ladewig\vendor\guzzlehttp\guzzle\src\Handler\CurlFactory.php(150): GuzzleHttp\Handler\CurlFactory::createRejection(Object(GuzzleHttp\Handler\EasyHandle), Array) #1 C:\Users\ladewig\vendor\guzzlehttp\guzzle\src\Handler\CurlFactory.php(103): GuzzleHttp\Handler\CurlFactory::finishError(Object(GuzzleHttp\Handler\CurlHandler), Object(GuzzleHttp\Handler\EasyHandle), Object(GuzzleHttp\Handler\CurlFactory)) #2 C:\Users\ladewig\vendor\guzzlehttp\guzzle\src\Handler\CurlHandler.php(43): GuzzleHttp\Handler\CurlFactory::finish(Object(GuzzleHttp\Handler\CurlHandler), Object(GuzzleHttp\Handler\EasyHandle), Object(GuzzleHttp\Handler\CurlFactory)) #3 C:\Users\ladewig\vendor\guzzlehttp\guzzle\src\Handler\Proxy.php(28): Gu in C:\Users\ladewig\vendor\guzzlehttp\guzzle\src\Handler\CurlFactory.php on line 187

I've found on several pages that the file cacert.pem is missing. So i downloaded it and set the curl.cainfo in php.ini to

curl.cainfo = "D:\wamp\bin\php\extras\ssl\cacert.pem"

and restarted the Webserver but that didn't work.

What else can i do?

So, could you please let me know which steps i am missing in these case of migration of Adword API from V201708 to v201802, as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Mar 12, 2018, 2:49:27 AM3/12/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

The issue is on the network layer of your application as it could not locate the SSL certificate. It seems that you have initially did the suggestions provided by other forums on how to resolve this issue, but still, the issue is not yet resolved.

Since this issue is more on the SSL certificate on PHP, and not AdWords API specific, I would recommend that you post your concern here as the library owners can provide further assistance on PHP client library specific issues/concerns.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team