How often does the Adwords API updates?

Luis Montesa

Mar 2, 2018, 4:20:05 PM3/2/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how often the Adwords API connects both platforms? Does it happen once every 24 hours or is it constantly in touch?

Thanks a mil,

Luis

Peter Oliquino

Mar 5, 2018, 12:12:21 AM3/5/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Luis,

Could you confirm if you are referring to the updates of AdWords data in both the UI and the API? If yes, data updates should be available to both platforms at the same time. However, the said data should take a couple of hours before it can viewed in either platform. To learn more about this, you may refer to our data freshness guide. You may also take note that adjustments may also occur after a few days since the data was made available first.

Let me know if this is what you are looking for and you may provide more details if my understanding was incorrect.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team