Campaign(UAC) Report is not returning

박진환

Jul 23, 2019, 6:48:25 AM7/23/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi all,
I have been receiving reports through API.

Camp2.PNG

But  recently, I append UAC Account
It is not returning the Report

I thought the fields didn't provide for the UAC campaign, either.

Camp.PNG

Camp3.PNG

Other accounts return reports about the UAC campaign, so why not just return this account?

Does anyone know the cause?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 23, 2019, 11:21:49 PM7/23/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Universal App campaign stats are available only through limited reports listed here, and Campaign Performance report in the list. This said, the report should return Universal App campaign stats. So I can further investigate the issue, could you provide the following information via Reply privately to author?

Regards,
Hiroyuki
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UEG6TP:ref

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 26, 2019, 4:01:05 AM7/26/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I have responded to your email address privately. However, if you missed or you haven't received it. You may refer to the response below:

"Thank you for providing the CID and the complete report definition.

Upon checking your account, the campaign which you have there is the type of app engagement campaign. Unfortunately, the AdWords API currently does not support app engagement campaigns and statistics for these campaign types would not be returned by any of its current report types. You may follow our blog for any upcoming features and updates.

Please let me know if you have further concerns."