Can we fetch CreativeUrlCustomParameters for Geo Performance Report ?

ankur...@games24x7.com

Dec 28, 2018, 2:41:01 AM12/28/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi ,

We have implemented Google Adwords API and fetching Geo Performance Report and Ad Performance Report, we want attribute our CreativeUrlCustomParameters against geo, i have looked in the Geo Performance Report there is no CreativeUrlCustomParameters available, please let me know if CreativeUrlCustomParameters can be fetched for Geo Performance Report and how ?

Thanks for any help

Dannison Yao (AdWords API Team)

Dec 28, 2018, 3:33:48 AM12/28/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Ankur,

Unfortunately, CreativeUrlCustomParameters is not available for Geo Performance Report. CreativeUrlCustomParameters is only available thru the Ad Performance Report. You may check the Geo Performance Report for the list of available attributes that you can use.

Regards,
Dannison
AdWords API Team

ankur...@games24x7.com

Dec 28, 2018, 3:39:32 AM12/28/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Dannison

Thanks for your quick response , if it is not possible through Geo Performance Report itself , is there any other way around to attribute it ?

Dannison Yao (AdWords API Team)

Jan 2, 2019, 3:33:39 AM1/2/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Ankur,

Since the Geo Performance Report and Ad Performance Report are aggregated in two different entities, then combining the field CreativeUrlCustomParameters from the other report type with the Geo Performance Report is not possible.

Regards,
Dannison
AdWords API Team