Traffic Estimator Service question

Peter

Apr 13, 2018, 11:55:12 AM4/13/18
to AdWords API Forum

Hi,
I've been trying out the Traffic Estimator Service to see how much traffic a keyword gets with different max CPC bids. In general I get higher volume for higher bids but it's not always the case. Everything else is fixed. Is this expected?

Thanks,
Peter

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

Apr 13, 2018, 1:28:52 PM4/13/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Peter,

Do you get the same results via the UI?(Please refer this section of guide for better clarity) If yes, then, since this is a product level question, I would suggest you to please post it on the Advertiser Community Forum as the product experts there are better equipped in handling product level questions. If not, then could you please reply privately to author with the SOAP logs showing the discrepancy between the API and UI, so that we can troubleshoot further?

Regards,
Dhanya, AdWords API Team

Marcos Gil Fuertes

May 24, 2019, 4:30:12 AM5/24/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Something to do with the budget? Maybe, it's limiting the traffic...