Customer clients billing details are not inherited automatically from manager account's Billing details

sudhakar dadi

Jun 22, 2020, 8:17:16 AM6/22/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Team,

We did have an integration with Google Ads using APIs. We are using the below api to create a customer client accounts. And I can see those accounts will comes under manager account automatically in Google Ads GUI.
And We have observed that, we need to set up billing country for each customer client account explicitly in Billing page(In GUI) even though master account has this billing country information. Is there any option to Inherit the billing country to client accounts automatically? if it not possible then let us know the api details to set the billing country details using api's.
https://googleads.googleapis.com/v2/customers/<Manager Account>:createCustomerClient

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Sudhakar

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 22, 2020, 3:40:44 PM6/22/20
to sudhaka...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sudhakar,

Thank you for reaching out. You can see here for instructions on how to set the billing setup of the account. Unfortunately, it is not possible to set the country through the API. I have created a feature request on your behalf so please keep an eye on our Developer Blog for information on future releases.

You can see here for information on setting it through the UI.

Regards,

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q218Kmk:ref

sudhakar dadi

Jun 23, 2020, 5:44:06 AM6/23/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Team,

Thanks for your reply.

In the given below link shows just billing setup and it doesn't shows how to inherit the billing country details to child account. Could you please give the link which shows how to inherit the billing details into child accounts?

Regards
sudhakar

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 23, 2020, 9:53:55 AM6/23/20
to sudhaka...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sudhakar,

Since this feature isn't available in the API, I would recommend reaching out to the Google Ads Product Team here to see if it is available on their end.

Regards,
Mitchell
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q218Kmk:ref