Can't see Video Campaigns in Video Performance report

Oksana Sulyma

Jun 29, 2018, 7:30:02 AM6/29/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi dear Adwords support!
I have an issue specific for one of Adwords accounts our service serve.
In order to see the list of Video Campaigns we use Video Performance Report and this always worked fine.
But for one of our clients we get empty Video reports while in Adwords UI we can see Video campaigns.
I can provide Account Id and Adwords UI screenshot in private message. This is MCC account.
Appreciate your help, looking forward for direct communication to send issue details.
Thanks,
Oksana

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Jun 29, 2018, 11:44:09 AM6/29/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Oksana,

Could you share the specific client account CID along with the complete report definition for which you're not seeing the video campaigns, so I can take a look? You can reply back via Reply privately to author option.

Thanks,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

Oksana Sulyma

Jul 2, 2018, 8:29:53 AM7/2/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Thanks Bharani,
Details sent!

Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)

Jul 2, 2018, 3:54:07 PM7/2/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Oksana,

The campaign in question (campaign ID 1412356032) has an experimental campaign type that's only supported in the AdWords user interface.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Oksana

Jul 2, 2018, 4:45:29 PM7/2/18
to adwor...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for checking this, Josh and AdWords API Team!

How can I identify that campaign is of this experimental type? I mean how can I check this in UI and if there is some API endpoint you could recommend me to use for checking if campaign statistic is available by API?

Thanks again for your help!

Oksana

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/879f71ff-ad38-4cfc-a783-2d592566703e%40googlegroups.com.

Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)

Jul 3, 2018, 8:51:51 AM7/3/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

Since this experimental campaign type is filtered out of all AdWords API requests, I don't see a way you can identify that type of campaign using the API.

From the user interface, you can identify these campaigns by looking for Campaign subtype of Reach. You may also be able to retrieve the campaign using AdWords Scripts if you want to give that a try.

Cheers,
Josh, AdWords API Team

For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum" group.

Oksana

Jul 3, 2018, 8:53:25 AM7/3/18
to adwor...@googlegroups.com

Thank you guys so much for your quick help!