Re: Unable to fetch customer AdWords account hierarchy. No serviced accounts were found.

Message has been deleted

Peter Oliquino

Apr 15, 2018, 11:29:55 PM4/15/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Laurent,

I had to delete your initial post as it contained sensitive information regarding your account. For future posts, you may refer to our forum posting guidelines.

Also, for the benefit of those who may be encountering similar issues such as this one, I am reposting your initial post with your account information removed :

"Hi,

We're fetching the AdWords account hierarchy for our customers using the sample code provided here:  https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/samples/java/account-management#get-the-account-hierarchy-under-the-current-account
Everything works fine except for one customer where the AdWordsAccount object is null and we get the: "No serviced accounts were found" log line.
From the screenshot sent by the customer we can confirm that he has multiple campaigns and has been using his adwords account for a while.
What does this error mean and how can we fix it?

The customer Id with which we are having problem is: XXX-XXX-XXXX"

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

Peter Oliquino

Apr 15, 2018, 11:30:21 PM4/15/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Laurent,

Moving forward to the issue, could you provide to me the complete SOAP request and response so I can further investigate? If you haven't enabled SOAP logging yet, you may refer to this guide, in Java, as to how. You may then reply to me using the Reply privately to author option.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

Peter Oliquino (AdWords API Team)

Jun 14, 2018, 6:12:39 AM6/14/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

Posting for the benefit of other users following this thread.

Laurent wanted to fetch all their customers using the ManagedCustomerService.get() method so they could also generate reports per customer returned by the service. The issue was that, initially, they were using a client account ID as the clientCustomerId. Later on we had it changed so that what they should instead use was a MCC account ID when using the ManagedCustomerService.

As for the complete solution for generating reports using this approach, the Parallel Report Download example from the client library should be used.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team