i lost my google adword account how i can get it back?

maisondesf...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2017, 3:20:55 AM8/8/17
to AdWords API Forum
Dear google adword team,

my google adword account seems like totally deleted its not working any more i signin and adword terminal is asking to create a new campaign..

i have my ads and campaigns running on my account now its asking to make a new campaign, i checked my account its totally blank nothing is there. i paid 6000 aed last month now i dont have anything in my account.

kindly let me know what is the solution and how i can get my account back.

regards,
Adnan

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Aug 8, 2017, 3:57:46 AM8/8/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Adnan,

It seems that your concern is more specific to the AdWords product level. Our team handles AdWords API related issues/concerns only. Please post this concern in the AdWords Community forum.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team