Regarding Developer Token

deepak khetarpal

Apr 12, 2018, 5:40:01 PM4/12/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello there,

I am currently trying to integrate google adword API using PHP for one of my client. I have set up everything and have following details:

I have created a project in my google developer console and selected application type as other. Had already set up client id and client secrets and have got the request token using getAccessToken.php

Here is the url for your reference:

I copied and pasted that url created by the above url with my client id and got the refresh token. The generated refresh token is added to auth.ini file.

After that, in the test mode, I have set up a developer token on my test account here:

So in my auth,ini, I have client id, client secret, refresh token and developer token.

It still gives me error of type

An error has occurred: { "error": "unsupported_grant_type", "error_description": "Invalid grant_type: " }

Can you please check and suggest what is missing here.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Deepak

Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)

Apr 12, 2018, 10:57:53 PM4/12/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Deepak,

To further investigate this could you provide the complete SOAP request and response logs when you encounter the error as well as your CID and the email address associated with your account? Please reply via Reply privately to author.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team