Goggle adwords api unable to fetch video campaigns

Santosh Kilari

Nov 25, 2015, 10:09:17 AM11/25/15
to AdWords API Forum
Where using google api v201509 php sdk.

$user->GetService('CampaignService', ADWORDS_VERSION);

We are using above method to fetch campaigns but the issue is we are unable to get video campaigns is there is another way to fetch. Please give me a solution.

Umesh Dengale

Nov 25, 2015, 1:48:28 PM11/25/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

The AdWords API v201509 does not support get and mutate operations for the video campaigns. The API supports TrueView campaigns that have migrated from AdWords for video, and several reports now include statistics and new metrics for these campaigns. The new VIDEO_PERFORMANCE_REPORT will give statistics for your account's upgraded AdWords for Video campaigns.

The video and multi-channel reporting changes section of the release notes covers the video campaign related changes. Please check release notes for complete lists of changes and added features.

Cheers,
Umesh, AdWords API Team.

Brody Humble

Nov 23, 2016, 11:59:43 AM11/23/16
to AdWords API Forum
Has there been any update to this? We would like to be able to filter and select individual campaigns in the VIDEO_PERFORMANCE_REPORT but it is unclear if this is possible.

Anthony Madrigal

Nov 23, 2016, 12:11:46 PM11/23/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Brody,

It is still currently not possible to use CampaignService for video campaigns. You can filter campaigns in the Video Performance Report by adding a filter on campaign fields such as CampaignId and CampaignName. You could also use the Campaign Performance Report to filter on video campaigns by using the predicate AdvertisingChannelType = VIDEO.

In the future, could you please create a new thread so that it is easier for us to track :)

You can get updates on the API by following our blog.

Cheers,
Anthony
AdWords API Team