How to give developer read-only access to production accounts

Tommy Østlund

Nov 9, 2015, 9:02:44 AM11/9/15
to AdWords API Forum
I want to give my developer read-only access to a few of our production accounts to give him relevant data for testing purposes.

I have a production MCC that also has been used to create API credentials.
This account also holds the Adwords API access.

I have created test accounts both MCC and test accounts that all works just fine with the "live credentials"

I also have no problem accessing all accounts connected to my production MCC, but this access is read/write.

How do I create an account and credentials for read-only access on only a few accounts linked to my production MCC?

Anthony Madrigal

Nov 9, 2015, 3:38:47 PM11/9/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

For each account under the MCC, you can provide read-only access by going to your Account settings->Account access and sending the developer an invitation via +User.

Please check out this reference page for more information on the different access levels.

Cheers,
Anthony
AdWords API Team