TrialAsyncErrorService: Could not retrieve errors for trial

Stella

Dec 2, 2018, 8:00:46 PM12/2/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

Hi,
I am creating trials from draft, which the same approach used to be successful before. However, not stable, I can tell it’s failed, the TrialAsyncErrorService could not return me why it’s failed.
1) I can’t see fail reason under my acount even from chrome browser. In that case, how to make corrections and get successful ones pushed?

2) when get into CREATION_FAILED status, anyway to turn the existing trial to “active” w/o recreating the same trailf from draft (that will lead to conflict duplicate name to existing failed trial)?

Out[77]:
{
    'id': 11437957,
    'baseCampaignId': xxxxx,
    'draftId': None,
    'budgetId': None,
    'name': None,
    'startDate': None,
    'endDate': None,
    'trafficSplitPercent': None,
    'status': 'CREATION_FAILED',
    'trialCampaignId': xxxxxx
}

trial_async_error_service = client.GetService('TrialAsyncErrorService', version='v201806')
selector = {
'fields': ['TrialId', 'AsyncError'],
'predicates': [{
'field': 'TrialId',
'operator': 'IN',
'values': [11437957]
}]
}
trial_error_selector = trial_async_error_service.get(selector)['entries']

Dannison Yao (AdWords API Team)

Dec 2, 2018, 10:15:42 PM12/2/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Stella,

To further investigate this, could you provide the complete SOAP request and response logs that were generated when the TrialAsyncErrorService was executed? You may use the Reply privately to author option.

If you have not enabled logging, you may refer to this guide on how to do so.

Regards,
Dannison
AdWords API Team