Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Adword API User

não lida,
6 de dez. de 2017, 04:34:2906/12/2017
para AdWords API Forum
Hello All,

I want to sync adwords campaigns_performance_report  in sql server on daily bases, i have developer token and ClientCustomerId.

Is their any way to get all fields (120+) of campaigns_performance_report using Adword API.

Zweitze

não lida,
6 de dez. de 2017, 05:56:5106/12/2017
para AdWords API Forum
You cannot get all fields within a single AdWords API report - some combinations of fields are not allowed.
For instance, see the docs of ConversionTypeName, and clicks on "Not compatible with the following fields".

To get information into SQL Server, you may like to look in SSIS packages working with AdWords API. Do remember that the AdWords API version changes regularly, so check how often the package is updated.
However, if you
  • Hate working with SSIS, or
  • Need informative error messages when something goes wrong, or
  • Need special processing for certain fields, like importing field "date" into a datetime column (the API sends a string), or strip percentage signs from certain fields (so you can import that into a numeric field), etc.etc.
then you are probably better off writing a dedicated C# program.
You could also look into AwReporting, an open source initiative by Google, but I don't think it connects with SQL Server, and I'm not sure whether fields can have preprocessing.

But, in your case I recommend that you first determine which fields you really need. "All fields" is probably way too much, and if you don't need fields requiring special processing it could be easy.

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

não lida,
6 de dez. de 2017, 13:52:0506/12/2017
para AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Thank you Zweitze for providing all the necessary information.

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional questions.

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor