Can not update currency code or date time zone of managed customer account

Menelik Tucker

Feb 12, 2018, 3:01:33 PM2/12/18
to AdWords API Forum
When trying to update [CurrencyCode or DateTimeZone] with out the name set on the ManagedCustomer I receive an ManagedCustomerServiceError.INVALID_DESCRIPTIVE_NAME error.

If I include the name of the ManagedCustomer in the request, the [CurrencyCode and DateTimeZone] are not updated.

Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)

Feb 12, 2018, 11:27:36 PM2/12/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Menelik,

Could you provide the complete SOAP request and response logs when you encountered the issue so that I could further investigate this? Please reply using Reply privately to author.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team