Migration Status: You've submitted 100% of your AdWords

Kanhaiya Jha

Sep 19, 2017, 3:24:45 PM9/19/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi team,

I have got an email below. Can someone please tell me what should I do now?

Dear AdWords API Developer (MCC ID xxxxxxxxxx),

Migration Status: You've submitted 100% of your AdWords API requests to v201609 within the past seven days.

AdWords API v201609 has been deprecated and will stop accepting requests starting 02 OCT 2017You need to migrate to a current AdWords API version as soon as possible to continue accessing the AdWords API.

To learn more about this change, including migration help, visit the AdWords API Developer Site.

If you have any questions about this upcoming change, please don't hesitate to contact our team via the AdWords API forum.

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Sep 19, 2017, 4:39:00 PM9/19/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

You need to migrate to a newer version of AdWords API. If you are still using v201609, we recommend that you skip v201702 and v201705 and migrate directly to v201708. Please migrate prior to October 2, 2017 to ensure your API access is unaffected. You can follow the migration guides listed below to cover all the changes between v201609 and v201708 versions of AdWords API:
Regards,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.