Campaign Report Returns Modified Campaign Name

s...@feedonomics.com

Mar 14, 2018, 6:23:13 PM3/14/18
to AdWords API Forum
Some campaign names returned from an AdGroup report are appended with " - Target CPA - Ads and Strategy".

Is there a report settings override to ensure only the original campaign names are returned?

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Mar 15, 2018, 1:16:46 AM3/15/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I believe that the original campaign names will be returned in any report types that contains the CampaignName field. It won't be modified as the data will just be based from the original campaign names from your account. If the campaign name was indeed modified on your end, then it seems that you may have a post-processing in your report that makes the campaign names being modified.

However, so I can further investigate this, can you provide to me your clientCustomerId as well as your complete report definition via Reply privately to author option?

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team