[googleads-java-lib] downloadReport HTTP Response Code: 401, 502

andrew...@zirous.com

Apr 17, 2018, 5:43:42 PM4/17/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Last week, our service calls to the API started to return with HTTP 401 and Premature End of File errors through the downloadReport method in the Java client library (https://github.com/googleads/googleads-java-lib) (http://googleads.github.io/googleads-java-lib/3.13.0/index.html).

While attempting to identify the error through Postman, via an HTTP POST to https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/reportdownload/v201710 using a basic report definition, the response we get takes over 3 minutes and returns a 502 error.

The header and body built in Postman was built using this as a reference: https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting

I'm seeing kind of similar problems around here, and was wondering if our issue was very similar, or if more information was needed in order to identify the issue.

Thanks.

Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)

Apr 17, 2018, 11:24:27 PM4/17/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Andrew,

To further investigate this, could you provide the complete report definition when you encountered the error including your clientCustomerId? Please reply via Reply privately to author.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team