How to get the real URL of an ad

SP

Oct 8, 2018, 9:48:23 AM10/8/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I want to retrieve the final URL that the customers can click in an ad.

I have the URL + custom parameter (using the tracking template to define the use/order)
for instance: www.mydomain.com/myshop/myproduct + {_trackingInfo}: {11111}

I try with landing page and final url report but with this report i have the final URL  (www.mydomain.com/myshop/myproduct) but not all the information at the same time,
there is a way to get it (all the URLs at the same time) with a report or API operation??

Thank you!

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Oct 8, 2018, 4:46:37 PM10/8/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

You can use the fields ExpandedFinalUrlString and UnexpandedFinalUrlString in the Landing Page Report, which will return the final URL with ValueTrack parameters replaced with their final rendered values. Also, for more information please refer to this guide for mapping value track parameter with the report field. If you are still facing an issue, please share the report definition along with the client customer id so that I can troubleshoot the issue. You can use 'Reply privately to author' option while responding.

Thanks,
Milind, AdWords API Team