'analytics.adwords.cost' value called not the same as adwords platform

Cyrus

Nov 22, 2018, 4:22:59 AM11/22/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
We are developing our new feature with Google Ads API. When we are calling 'analytics.adwords.cost' from the API, it seems that it is not the same amount of cost called when we comparing it from Google Ads platform. It is frequently seen in different google ads accounts we managed for our clients. The value called from API is exactly 10 twd greater than the value in the Google platform. Some accounts experience this in one data from a 30-day period and some experience in more than one datas. It would be greatly appreciated with your advice over this issue. Please contact me at cy...@shoplineapp.com for any additional information needed. Thank you very much.
Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 12.57.55 pm.png

Peter Oliquino (AdWords API Team)

Nov 22, 2018, 5:35:37 AM11/22/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Cyrus,

Could you confirm if you are indeed using the AdWords API when retrieving the "analytics.adwords.cost" metric? If yes, could you provide to me your clientCustomerId, the complete report definition you used to generate the report and the clear Ads UI report screenshot so I can further investigate?

You may send your reply using the Reply privately to author option.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team