Youtube Data API V3 quota increase

Alexandre Checinski

Jul 24, 2019, 6:35:13 AM7/24/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

We are planning to integrate a feature to our product that will allow our user to upload the videos we produce for them to their Youtube account.
Unfortunately, the quotas we were given for the Youtube API are not sufficient for our expected load.
I have filled the quota increase request form on July the 5th.
Since then I have had no answer. I am desperately trying to find someone to contact to get some feedback.

The quota increase is critical for our business.
Is we don't get it, we will have to abandon the feature and it will affect our user experience.

I Hope some from Youtube API team will be able to give me answer quickly.

Thanks.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 24, 2019, 5:22:50 PM7/24/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Alexandre,

We address questions specific to AdWords API on this forum. Since your question is specific to Youtube API, please post it on the YouTube Community forum as they are more equipped to assist you regarding this. Let us know if you have any concerns related to Adwords/Google Ads API.

Regards,
Nikisha Patel, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UEGEyx:ref

Todd Lau

Dec 10, 2020, 9:39:52 PM12/10/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
The reason we are using YouTube API is the LACK of video uploading ability in AdWords/Google Ads.
It's not us who chose the YouTube API!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Dec 14, 2020, 4:31:45 AM12/14/20
to spike...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello Todd,

I'm sorry for your inconvenience. We've passed your feedback to the team responsible for the video ads feature.
You can follow the most recent updates about the Google Ads API at this website.

Best,
Thanet, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UEGEyx:ref