Extract call extension info associated to an ad group

jose.z...@walmeric.com

Nov 15, 2017, 4:38:28 AM11/15/17
to AdWords API Forum

Hi:

I'm generating a performance report for my ad groups ( clicks , click types, impressions ...)
If an ad group is associated with a call extension (  I would like to know phone number associated  )

Is there any way to extract call extension info ( specially phone number ) associated to an ad group ?

Thanks and regards

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Nov 15, 2017, 3:29:28 PM11/15/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Jose,

The metrics you're trying to pull are not available in a single report. You will have to use multiple reports to get all the data. Using the AdGroup Performance Report, you could get the AdGroupId and filter data in the Ad Performance Report. With the Ad Performance Report, you can retrieve the CallOnlyPhoneNumber to pull the phone number related metrics.

Thanks,
Bharani, AdWords API Team