Performance Report from Google Adwords

vijay kumar

Nov 13, 2017, 2:03:43 AM11/13/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,am new to google adwords integration in php.after downloading google library using composer i configured client_id, client_secret and refreshToken in adsapi_php.ini file and i went through to run DownloadCriteriaReportWithAwql.php file to download adwords report. but i get  following error in composer

Error:
Client error: `POST https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/reportdownload/v20171
0` resulted in a `400 Bad Request` response

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Google\AdsApi\AdWords\v201710\cm\ApiException: Detail
s: [fieldPath: selector.reportDefinition; trigger: ; errorString: ReportDefiniti
onError.CUSTOMER_SERVING_TYPE_REPORT_MISMATCH] in D:\Adwords\googleads-php-lib\s
rc\Google\AdsApi\AdWords\Reporting\v201710\ReportDownloader.php:169

can anyone please guide me to overcome from this issue?
Message has been deleted

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Nov 13, 2017, 3:22:30 AM11/13/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

The error you are encountering occurs when you are trying to run a report against a manager account. You may set your clientCustomerId as your client account instead of a manager accountIf you want to execute a report using a manager account, then run the parallel report download example instead.

If there are any issues after doing the suggestion, then kindly enable logging and provide your clientCustomerId and report definition so I can further check. Please use the Reply privately to author option.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team