Getting account's conversion actions with AWQL

Etay Tchechanovski

Jun 4, 2020, 4:30:10 PM6/4/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hey,
How can I get all the account's conversion actions using AWQL?
The following list as we can see in the UI:

Thanks!
Etay.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 5, 2020, 11:24:24 AM6/5/20
to eta...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Etay,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You can use the Account Performance Report in AdWords API, and query ConversionTypeName, ConversionTrackerID, and ConversionCategoryName for the list of conversions using AWQL. Let me know if you have further questions.

Thank you,
Bryan, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q20WIyK:ref

Etay Tchechanovski

Jun 6, 2020, 8:09:58 AM6/6/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Thanks Bryan,
I actually wanted to get a list of all configured conversion actions under an account (e.g. for the example in my first post it will be a list of ['Website Sale', 'Purchase',  'Purchase #2', etc..]).

SELECT
FROM
   conversion_action

Thanks,
Etay.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 8, 2020, 11:16:48 AM6/8/20
to eta...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Etay,

Thank you for the update. You can use the query you've provided but make sure that you're using it with Google Ads API, as it's a GAQL query and not an AWQL query, so this will not work if you use this query in AdWords API. Let me know if you have further questions.