Does Product Partition Report cpc bid reflect device modifiers

Sifang Chu

Aug 14, 2019, 2:28:45 AM8/14/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
The device field of the product partition table is defined as "Device type where the impression was shown." Does this mean only the impression metrics reflects devices type. All other metrics, including cpcbid, are aggregated over all device types? If so, how does one find out the specific cpcbid for a particular device type?

Thanks,
Sifang

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Aug 14, 2019, 6:04:49 AM8/14/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sifang,

Thank you for reaching out.

The Device segment will split your results on the Device level. All metrics will also be broken down and associated per device including the CpcBid.

Regards,
Dannison
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UEIzuh:ref

Sifang Chu

Aug 16, 2019, 1:37:41 PM8/16/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I have a campaign/adgroup whose bidding strategy is cpc, with a device modifier of +30% for computers. But when I query for same campaign and adgroup within the product partition table, I'm getting different impression counts for different device types, but always the same cpcbid. This is different from your answer. What could be the cause?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Aug 18, 2019, 11:23:45 PM8/18/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sifang,

Could you provide the complete report definition and the clientCustomerId you used to download the report? You may respond via the reply privately to author option.