Creating a batch job OperationAccessDenied.ACTION_NOT_PERMITTED

Ciel Eijssen

Dec 22, 2021, 4:39:20 AM12/22/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi team,

We have one client where we can't create batch jobs anymore since Dec 15th and we can't figure out why. We use the same method for all our clients and this client claims he has not changed anything regarding permissions for our MCC. We can also still access their account via the MCC. I can give you the customer id in a private reply. Can you maybe help us debug this?

We also use v201809.

The error raised is:
/site-packages/googleads/common.py", line 1393, in MakeSoapRequest
raise googleads.errors.GoogleAdsServerFault(
googleads.errors.GoogleAdsServerFault: [OperationAccessDenied.ACTION_NOT_PERMITTED @ class com.google.ads.api.serviceimpls.job.batch.MutateAction]

Looking forward to your reply.

Best,
Ciel

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Dec 22, 2021, 10:30:34 PM12/22/21
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ciel,

So our team can take a closer look at the cause, could you also share the SOAP request and response logs that was generated when the error occurred? In addition, were there also any batch job IDs available?

You may then send the requested information via the Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, you may send the details directly to our googleadsa...@google.com alias instead.

Best regards,

Google Logo
Peter Laurence Napa Oliquino