LabelService.Label vs AccountLabelService.AccountLabel

Daniel Alvarado

Sep 19, 2016, 9:48:40 AM9/19/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Guys,

I was reading up the guide on API objects and methods, and saw that IDs of labels are unique across the board.

Label IDGlobalYes

However, one thing that isn't clear to me is if this Label ID refers to both LabelService.Label and AccountLabelService.AccountLabel considering they are technically different entities, accessed in different ways through the API. Is it safe to assume that I can store both on a single table with only the ID as unique key? Or should I store them separately as a given Label may have the same ID as an AccountLabel?

Thanks!

Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)

Sep 19, 2016, 5:37:51 PM9/19/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Daniel,

Since you are trying to store different sets of information (labels for ads vs account labels, which are different entities), I would recommend storing this information in different tables.

Regards,
Vishal, AdWords API Team