DEVELOPER_TOKEN_NOT_APPROVED

Andreas Gräber

Jul 5, 2017, 4:35:16 PM7/5/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi.

I'm new to adwords api and i'm making my first steps. My problem is that I always get the error
"An error has occurred: [QuotaCheckError.DEVELOPER_TOKEN_NOT_APPROVED @ ; trigger:'<null>']"

even on a test account (red test banner on the upper right). Where can I approve it? Is this something else then
the aprove for an basis account? Do I need to do this on a Testaccount too?

Peter Oliquino

Jul 5, 2017, 11:45:16 PM7/5/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Andreas,

The DEVELOPER_TOKEN_NOT_APPROVED error indicates that you are making calls against a production account using an unapproved token. Applying for basic access for the developer token of your production MCC account should be the solution to this error. However, you mentioned that you also encountered this error when using a test account, which is unusual.

This said, could you provide the SOAP request and response generated when this error occurred when you used the said test account? Please reply using Reply privately to author.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

Peter Oliquino

Aug 10, 2017, 6:29:26 AM8/10/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Andreas,

Just wanted to follow up if you still require our assistance in investigating your issue? If yes, you may send to me privately the information I requested to help me investigate your concern.