AdWords API Criteria Performance Report - YouTube InSearch Data inclusion

Sean Busa

Oct 26, 2015, 4:22:37 PM10/26/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Since last week we started seeing YouTube InSearch campaign results included in the Criteria Performance Report but not InDisplay.
Is this an expected functionality? The data comes down with zero clicks but includes impressions and cost.
So when I match the data against the Account level data in the Account_Performance_Report the clicks don't match.

Thanks and regards,

Sean

Umesh Dengale

Oct 26, 2015, 5:07:18 PM10/26/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Sean,

Could you please provide the campaign id of a campaign which is YouTube Videos type?

Thanks,
Umesh, AdWords API Team.

Alex Ling

Oct 27, 2015, 9:53:00 AM10/27/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hey Sean,

I am experiencing the same issue. I posted a thread @https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/adwords-api/rcfh1F49mPM. I provided the campaign ID and hopefully can get an answer from the API team soon,

Thanks,

Alex

BraveAdWordsDeveloper

Oct 28, 2015, 4:21:40 PM10/28/15
to AdWords API Forum
Sorry for the delay in response, I didn't get an update by email that anyone replied to this post.
The campaign id's are as follows:
340050962
158699882

Thanks,

Sean

BraveAdWordsDeveloper

Oct 30, 2015, 11:53:21 AM10/30/15
to AdWords API Forum
Any updates Umesh?

Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)

Oct 30, 2015, 5:09:31 PM10/30/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Sean,

Are you using v201502, v201506, or v201509 of the AdWords API? Also, if you happen to have report output that demonstrates this issue, please send it over only to me by clicking Reply private to author on this post. I've tried several report requests on my side and so far I haven't been able to find the discrepancies you mentioned, so having the output you're seeing would be helpful.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

BraveAdWordsDeveloper

Nov 6, 2015, 12:58:36 PM11/6/15
to AdWords API Forum
Any update? I sent you the info via inPrivate message.

BraveAdWordsDeveloper

Nov 24, 2015, 2:44:21 PM11/24/15
to AdWords API Forum
any updates? this is going on for weeks now and still no feedback.

Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)

Nov 24, 2015, 3:10:33 PM11/24/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Sorry, I emailed you twice privately -- once on Nov 4th and again on Nov 6th, but I did not get a response back to either email. In those emails, I mentioned that I received the private message with your attachment, but since it's a CSV there's no highlighting preserved. Could you send it over as a Google Sheet or Excel file so I can see your highlights?

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team