Conversion Tracking Status, Repeat rate, All conversions, All conv. value using API

daehy...@adwitt.com

Sep 19, 2017, 4:37:27 AM9/19/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi

i want to get these fields
 - Tracking status
 - Repeat rate
 - All conversions
 - All conv. value

Please see the screenshot
Thank you.

Peter Oliquino

Sep 19, 2017, 4:54:34 AM9/19/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

For reporting, you may refer to this section of our tracking and importing conversions guide for the conversions relevant fields that are supported. As for the tracking status, you will need to use the ConversionTrackerService.get to retrieve the Status of your ConversionTracker. As for the Repeat Rate, I'm afraid it is currently not supported in the AdWords API.

You may follow our blog for updates or announcements regarding the said field if and when it can be made available.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team