Batches mysteriously got CANCELLED

naphat.t...@lazada.com

Jul 26, 2017, 3:53:14 AM7/26/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I am having an issue with Batch operations.

The scenario is that I uploaded operations via batch service (Batch ID: 531432339and the script automatically checked the response; no error was returned, so I didn't suspect anything until my colleague noticed that the campaigns didn't actually get created, so I fired another batch (Batch ID: 532269808).

However, upon checking some of the batch statuses are CANCELED (without me cancelling it, so I want to know the reason why this happened.

Round 1

batch_id

531432339 (CANCELED)

531057641 (SUCCESS)

531108373 (SUCCESS)

531439050 (SUCCESS)

531105275 (SUCCESS)

Round 2

batch_id

532269808 (CANCELED)

532220093 (SUCCESS)

532220222 (SUCCESS)

Best regards,

Naphat Theerawat

Anash P. Oommen (AdWords API Team)

Jul 26, 2017, 4:23:56 PM7/26/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Naphat,

We have an ongoing issue at our end that causes the error you are seeing. I'll update this thread as I have more updates.

Cheers
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.

Anash P. Oommen (AdWords API Team)

Jul 28, 2017, 1:57:31 PM7/28/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Naphat,

This issue should be resolved now. Let me know if you continue seeing issues.

Cheers
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.

naphat.t...@lazada.com

Aug 1, 2017, 3:06:51 AM8/1/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Anash,

I reran my script and fired another batch (ID: 538756110) yesterday, but I am still getting the CANCELED status again today.
It seems this issue is not yet resolved. Please assist.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Naphat Theerawat