Shopping performance Report with empty (' --' ) offerId

pierre.m...@kelkoo.com

Sep 21, 2016, 9:39:58 AM9/21/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I have made on application for downloading daily performance of our shopping campaign, but sometimes I get in the downloaded report a line like this one:

0, --, --,0,0.0,0.00%,0.0,0,0,0.00%,2016-09-12,4, --,2016-09-12

With the following fields:

     AverageCpc,
      Brand,
      Channel,
      Clicks,
      Conversions,
      ConversionRate,
      ConversionValue,
      Cost,
      CostPerConversion,
      Ctr,
      Date,
      Impressions,
      OfferId,
      Week

Is there any particular reasons why there is an 'empty' brand  channel and offerId ?

Thanks

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Sep 21, 2016, 1:49:58 PM9/21/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Pierre,

I have reached out to the team to investigate the issue. The team is working on a fix that will prevent data from getting into this state in the future. For now, the suggestion is that you should ignore it. Report at the ad group level instead, as this is not affected by this issue.

Thanks,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.