Pull records for invalid clicks from my adwords and display to my own admin site

Barry Matutina

Sep 20, 2016, 3:35:32 PM9/20/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Guys,

    Do you know how to pull records for invalid clicks from my adwords and display to my own admin site?

Thanks

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Sep 20, 2016, 4:04:47 PM9/20/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Barry,

You can use Click Performance Report, which includes stats aggregated at the click level for both valid and invalid clicks. However, there is no way to validate whether the GCLID is associated with which kind of click using this report. You can use Campaign Performance Report and Account Performance Report to get the number of invalid clicks by querying for InvalidClicks.

Regards,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.