API connection with analytics

Илья Бовбель

Apr 10, 2018, 5:07:18 AM4/10/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello!

I have a question:
if I have adwords customerId, can I get information if this account is connected with analytis or not? For example I can get information about autoTagging.

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Apr 10, 2018, 11:47:57 AM4/10/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

If you're using AdWords API, through the clientCustomer Id information, it is not possible to lookup if the account is linked to Google Analytics. You will need to log in to your AdWords accounts and check the Linked accounts by following the steps mentioned in this guide.

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

Илья Бовбель

Apr 11, 2018, 3:37:25 AM4/11/18