Anyone new Google adwords technical phone number?

jesco...@yahoo.com

Mar 14, 2018, 1:32:52 AM3/14/18
to AdWords API Forum
I have been trying to find Google adwords phone number. All the numbers published in adwords website are not working.

They call us one time and our phone operator able to record the number but when i return call, nobody is answering.

282784465
282784439

Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)

Mar 14, 2018, 4:10:07 AM3/14/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

My apologies as our team only provide support via this forum or email. Moving forward, may I know your concern/issue about the AdWords API?

If your concern is related to AdWords UI/Product, you may seek assistance in this forum.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team