I just posted a question and it disappeared

orrb...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2017, 5:27:34 AM11/27/17
to AdWords API Forum
I just posted a question and it disappeared, i just check what happen again when you click POST and I will delete this message :)

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

Nov 27, 2017, 3:46:28 PM11/27/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Please check the response to your questions on this forum thread.

Thanks,
Sreelakshmi, AdWords API Team

ken...@blvnp.com

Dec 4, 2017, 4:14:04 AM12/4/17
to AdWords API Forum
YOur right, mine too

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

Dec 4, 2017, 1:44:58 PM12/4/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I believe that you are referring to this post. If not, could you please let me know what your question was?

Vibhesh Mishra

Oct 5, 2018, 1:09:30 AM10/5/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I am facing same issue, i never found where my post goes

Peter Oliquino (AdWords API Team)

Oct 5, 2018, 2:02:38 AM10/5/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

Could you try and search using the subject of your initial post? If you are still unable to find it, feel free to create a new one and our team would be happy to assist you.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

sergiy....@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2018, 12:02:51 PM10/5/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Same problem, posted my question twice and it does not appear.

sergiy....@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2018, 12:02:51 PM10/5/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I've tried posting a few times here today, but my questions have never appeared.

Peter Oliquino (AdWords API Team)

Oct 7, 2018, 11:30:13 PM10/7/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Sergiy,

Upon checking, it seems that my colleague had already responded to one of your posts as seen in this thread. Could you confirm if this is the post you were looking for?

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

sergiy....@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2018, 7:17:04 PM10/8/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Yes, it is. Please, consider adding some sort of notification about pre-moderation after new topic creation, so people don't get confused when posts don't show up right away.

Vibhesh Mishra

Oct 9, 2018, 3:06:52 AM10/9/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I have posted the same today(09 Oct 2018), but again my post is disappeared, you can see the step 2 image in attachment, where i posted same question in a thread stared by some other but i am not able find the thread started by me neither  today's nor older one.

Please help
Step2GAd.PNG
Step1GAd.PNG