Status(StatusCode=DeadlineExceeded, Detail="Deadline expired before operation could complete.")

Ramanajee Kandregula

Oct 7, 2019, 12:02:03 PM10/7/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,
I am getting the following exception while creating and removing ads,actually, we are removing 1000 ads at a time

"Status(StatusCode=DeadlineExceeded, Detail="Deadline expired before operation could complete.")"

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Oct 7, 2019, 3:05:06 PM10/7/19
to ramana...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ramanajee,

Thanks for reaching out. The cause of the DeadlineExceeded could be the temporary glitches in the Google Ads API server or too many calls or operations are made to the server at a time. I would suggest you remove less ads at a time and retry it after some time. If you still see errors after trying this please send the complete request and response logs via reply privately to the author option for further investigation.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Xiaoming, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UKMPTC:ref