Can I Targeting use to my adid, IDFA?

김윤철

Oct 18, 2016, 10:41:43 PM10/18/16
to AdWords API Forum
hi I want to make ad website use to Adwords api

I want answer this question possible or not

I have adid, IDFA that get other Ad platform

Can I Targeting use to my own adid, IDFA?

I know what adword website maybe possible

answer plz :)

Peter Oliquino

Oct 19, 2016, 1:58:13 AM10/19/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Could you confirm if what you wish to achieve is mobile targeting at the ad level? If yes, targeting at the ad-level is unfortunately not supported in the AdWords API. You can however, use targeting at the Campaign level and Ad group level.

For campaign-level, you can create a CampaignCriterion where the criterion is MobileDevice. For ad group-level, add a BiddableAdGroupCriterion where the criterion is a MobileAppCategory or a MobileApplication. For MobileAppCategory, you would set the mobileAppCategoryId to one of the values listed on our reference page.

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any other concerns.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

김윤철

Oct 19, 2016, 3:49:36 AM10/19/16
to AdWords API Forum
thanks answer

but, no answer I want

I want targeting ADID or IDFA like '4b65440d-1941-46c5-a786-5b00d3c79e95'

is possible work?

2016년 10월 19일 수요일 오후 2시 58분 13초 UTC+9, Peter Oliquino 님의 말:

Peter Oliquino

Oct 19, 2016, 4:20:19 AM10/19/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

My apologies for not fully understanding the issue. However, targeting using the Android Advertising ID or IDFA are currently not supported in the AdWords API. You may follow our blog for any future updates or announcements.