How to get estimated reach for Universal App Campaign through Adwords API

yiwe...@particle-inc.com

Mar 7, 2018, 5:40:09 AM3/7/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi:
  I am trying to get the total number users I can reach with my location and language setting for a Universal App Campaign through Adwords API. Can you point me to the right endpoint I should use?
Thanks,
Yiwei

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

Mar 7, 2018, 3:11:14 PM3/7/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Yiwei,

Are you trying to analyze the stats of your UAC campaigns? If so, please check this section of the guide for more details about that. You could use the CAMPAIGN_LOCATION_TARGET_REPORT to gather the stats based on the targeted locations of your campaign. The list of reports that are supported by the UAC campaigns can be found here

If your question is about how to find the reach for a specific location and languages, this being a product level question, my suggestion is to post the question on the Advertisers community forum. Once you know how to get that via the UI, we can help you perform the corresponding operation via the API if the API supports it.

Thanks,
Sreelakshmi, AdWords API Team