How can I search the placement?

18824...@163.com

Mar 13, 2018, 4:44:33 AM3/13/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi

   I am a developer of Node,How can I search  placement like the adwords UI with adwords-api.
search_placement.PNG

Peter Oliquino

Mar 13, 2018, 5:32:42 AM3/13/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Could you confirm if you are indeed using Node.js when developing using the AdWords API? If yes, my apologies as the available client libraries of the AdWords API currently does not  include support for Node.js, hence, I cannot give you any examples that you could refer to.

As for retrieving Placement information, you can use either the .get() method of the AdWords API service which you used to create them. The said services could either be the CampaignCriterionService or the AdGroupCriterionService. If you wish to use the reports, you can use the Placement Performance Report.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

18824...@163.com

Mar 14, 2018, 4:34:35 AM3/14/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,
    Yes,I am a developer of Node.I use  AdWords API by sent soap.
     Maybe my expression is not accurate enough,
I want to get the prompted placement by sent some information to the  AdWords API,as the adwords UI display .
在 2018年3月13日星期二 UTC+8下午5:32:42,Peter Oliquino写道:

Peter Oliquino

Mar 14, 2018, 6:01:44 AM3/14/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

My apologies if I misunderstood. As for retrieving the information you highlighted from the screenshot, I'm afraid that those are currently not available via the AdWords API. You may keep an eye on our blog for any updates if and when the said information can be available via the AdWords API.